Re: [PyrNet-L] Flock Guardian Pyr Problem - quotes correction

   Well, I learned the hard way that I guess pyrnet-l doesn't deal with extras
like bold print and italics!!!  I spent so very much time trying to make that
post clear as could be!!  All to no avail!  DRATS!! Janice Vocke

In a message dated 12/22/98 1:23:28 AM Pacific Standard Time, MagEBroD@aol.com