[PyrNet-L] Flock Guardian Pyr Problem - quotes correction

Judith,
   I am not sure if you were aware of it or not, but in the post that began
like this next little bit I quoted you made it sound like it was one person
you were replying to, instead of a number of people.  Some things you quoted
were posted by me, but many were not. and quite frankly I do NOT want credit
for some of those statements!  I know it can get confusing, but we should try
to be very clear when quoting as to who the original poster of what you are
quoting was. Following is first the heading from your post(underlined) that I
am referring to so you will know which I am referring to. I am not sending
your post as it is too long. And I'd be duplicating things. Following the
heading of your post in question I am reprinting the other posts, the first
quote being from Cindy Henke and in normal font. The last long quote is my
actual post in bold italics,(Janice Vocke's - MagEBroD@aol.com's) that you
also quoted parts of.  Hope this helps to clarify who said what.
Janice Vocke
 MagEBroD@aol.com

Forwarded heading of your post.:
In a message dated 12/20/98 9:03:45 AM Pacific Standard Time, pyrenees@gwi.net