Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat: SNOW!!!

Ann Wetherilt wrote:

> Michaelene, I don't think you need worry about her becoming bored with the
> snow!

She's having the time of her life! In just a couple of days we went from
nothing on the ground to about a foot of white stuff...all the dogs are having
a good time but it is Willow who absolutely smiles and frolics in it when
she's outside! The other dogs have trouble navigating due to the depth but
Willow just sort of hops through it at top speed with a big smile on her face
and little, tiny icicles hanging where there used to be drool!

> Paddington took one look
> at the pile and dived into it! He was so excited to see something white
> and cold to play in again.

How darling! Where's a camera when you need it!

--
Michaelene & Savannah Leigh, neighborhood busy body,
Tony III, my companion, my protector, and