Re: [PyrNet-L] birthday

> I will be happy to relay all birthday wishes to Carolyn when I talk to
>
> her on Christmas and beyond. Thanks in advance from her. She'll be
> happy
> to hear of your good wishes!
>
> The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.

    Hi everyone,
    Thank you Barbara.
    There was our beloved Mary Crane and other's but,
    without  our beloved Carolyn Hardy there would not have been The
Balibaque Kennels.
    Without Carolyn Hardy there would not have been my first pyr,
"Contessa of Balibasque", her daughter," Ninotchka of Balibasque", my
first dream of a lifetime pyr boy," Balibasques Jonah whale of a boy",
nor my extraordinary little girl, "Whitehopes Lexington and Park" or
countless and priceless other pyrs.
    Even with the gift and treasure of fabulous pyrenees breeder's we
have, my life would not have been the same without Carolyn Hardy. Our
marvelous, loving, wise, intelligent, fun-loving jokester Carolyn! And
what a character!!!!! <BG>
    I consider Carolyn not only my friend, but also, my 'pyrenees Mommy
mentor'.
     Oh look!, Christmas really is just around the corner. Busy! Busy!
Busy!
    Have a jolly!
    Judith, Lee, Jonah & Lexi