Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr hair color.....

In a message dated 12/22/98 1:21:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Deanna.Murden@wl.com writes:

<< In some areas her skin is black, and her belly is spotted. All of which I
 never paid much attention....but is it normal for this under coat fuzz to
 come in BLACK?? It seems I find more and more areas everyday!!  I think it's
 weird. >>

Deanna, Cooper's fur all the way down his back(underneath) is gray.  He has
gray on his ears with splahes of tan. I can see strands of black hair
underneath also. He had a lot of color on his face when he was a pup, so I'm
assuming it has to do with that.
Happy Holidays,  Becky, Cooper and Zoe