Re: [PyrNet-L] Flock Guardian Pyr Problem

Janice, I surely hope that some spirit of the holidays makes it through
to you, tolerance, understanding?  I feel sorry for the dead horse you
feel you need to beat.  You have made your  opinion clear, thank
heavens....it isn't mine!  Happy holidays!
Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka