Re: [Fwd: [PyrNet-L] Non-pyr/Virus warning/hard drive wipe out]

This warning was received from a friend of mine without the usual
historical garbage attached and without a "suggestion to pass it on. I
am assuming it to be true. It can't hurt to take the precaution of
deleting any e-mail with an attachment named tree.exe and then deleting
it from the trash folder. Do a find on tree.exe from the start button
and delete it if found. Under no circumstance, open it! It is not memory
resident and will return when you open your computer again. I am trying
to find out more about it and will let Judith know when I do. I had a
customer who partially opened it and lost her executable file for
Netscape. Merry Christmas to you all. Love in service to the Great
Pyrenees.
lee