Re: [Fwd: [PyrNet-L] Non-pyr/Virus warning/hard drive wipe out]

I've checked all the latest news and can't find anything about this,
true or hoax.  My virus checker which has the latest and greatest
also didn't catch anything on this file since someone sent it to me.
I have to keep a virus checker running on my home system since
it's a home terminal into work and it has saved my system once
and will disinfect your system, so it's a good investment if you don't
have one.  But just to be safe just delete the file is it gets sent to
you.

Janice, janices@jump.net
Admiral & Linsey (newfs), Bianca & Sonny (pyrs)
http://www.jump.net/~janices/
Leander, TX
Visit Old West Newfoundland Club's website at
http://www.jump.net/~janices/ownc/