Re: [PyrNet-L] Can learn a lot from dogs

<< I dont think I have ever heard of a dog
  molesting chidren >>

I was sleeping over at a friends house when I was 10 yrs old. The next
morning,
I awoke to his Am Bullterrier On top of me--i was pinned and unable to move--
the dog was in a humping frenzy and successfully mated with my bedcovers--
It startled the bejeezus out of me. I've <g> never forgotten this event.
Now you have heard of it. Ted