[PyrNet-L] Can learn a lot from dogs

In a message dated 12/23/98 5:31:12 AM Pacific Standard Time,
BCavins303@aol.com writes:

<< But, you will have to admit one thing - dogs have not been known to
 break into a person's house and murder the people in it.  Nor do dogs rape
 people, or steal from people.  I dont think I have ever heard of a dog
 molesting chidren nor do dogs get drunk.  Could it be that we might learn
from
 dogs?
 Dave >>

   True!  I believe we can learn a LOT from the nice, sweet dogs that do not
attack people who are guests in our homes!!
Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com