[PyrNet-L] Happy Holidays!

Before I get so involved in the holiday routine that I haven't another
minute to sit down, I wanted to wish you all the most wonderful
Christmas, the happiest New Year, and the joy of the holidays (whatever
holidays you are celebrating)!!!

Thank you all for your encouragement and kindness in the past!

Hoping to see many of you in the coming year,

Happy Holidays from

Stephanie, Michael & David Whitney, and the "reindogs" all decked out in
their Christmas bells, Ciaran (IW), Melissa (still hanging in there),
and Midnight and Smedley (the 13 1/2 year old puppies)