Re: [PyrNet-L] Happy Holidays!

Stephanie, just checked the mail and received your check to go towards
Avery's spaying.  Thank you very much.  It will be a great help.  Avery was
spayed Monday and will be on her way to her new home in Massachusetts right
after the first of the year.  Merry Christmas.
Beverly Coate
C&C Farms  Stigler Oklahoma   USA
Visit our website at http://www.c-c-farms.com/
bcoate@cwis.net