[PyrNet-L] CHAT:S.Maine snow

> << Hi,

>  Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow here too! Please don't forget
> us
>  here in Maine. We're dreaming of a white Christmas too! Especially,
>  Jonah & Lexington.
>      Judith >>

    Well folks,    It looks like despite the 15 degree temperatures in
Southern Maine, we ain't going to have snow for X'mas. I do not put much
credence in weather reports. I do look to the sky. Right now, the sky
say's " no." It's okay. 1 out of 2 holiday's being snow filled isn't bad
for December. At least, I'm trying to look at it that way! <g>
    The way it look's now though, when Santa's sleigh comes to Southern
Maine, he'll have to switch to wagon or a limousine! <BG>
    Our best,
    Judith