Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT:S.Maine snow

Well, Judith, I can't remember the last time we had a white Christmas at
the Jersey Shore, but we have one this year! I guess we got the snow
meant for you. All 4 inches! That's a lot for around here! I don't even
own a pair of boots as we don't have mud, basically just sand. My feet
get rather cold walking in this in sneakers and Tasha, the Rescue I'm
fostering will Not come in unless I go out and play with her first! My
dogs know the "tone" when I really mean come in the house! Tasha's
philosophy on life is; When in doubt, Play! She's a real character!
Merry Christmas! Give Jonah and Lexie a kiss from me!