[PyrNet-L] Festivities

Hello all you pyr lovers,
Tonight starts the festivites.  Each year Dave gets the names of families that
find it hard to get presents for their kids   This year we knew about 5
families that were pretty strapped so we go out and get the kids presents.
Then tonight he and I will take the presents to the kids homes.  It is so much
fun.  I wish you all could see the excitement in the kids eyes when they get a
present.  Then tomorrow we have a buffet style dinner that anyone can come
from our neighborhood.  Last year we had over 50 people show up.  Since we
live in a rather depressed area, there are many people who do not have money
to a nice Christmas dinner so the next best thing is to have one here.  This
year we will be having Turkey, ham and roast beef.  This has become a
tradition and it is just right.  All of our neighbors are special and this is
just one way of saying to them "Thanks for your friendship."
Angel and Reno are checking out all the Christmas presents and if they had
their way I would let them open theirs.  But I keep telling them that Santa
Dog doesn't come until morning.
Oh, by the way, in case you are wondering how we can fit 50 people into our
house, they never come all at once.  Its an all day thing.  People go in and
out all day.
I hope you all have a very wonderful Christmas and that your days are filled
with joy as ours will be.
Bob Cavins