Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT:S.Maine snow

Dearest Barbara,

> Well, Judith, I can't remember the last time we had a white Christmas
> at
> the Jersey Shore, but we have one this year! I guess we got the snow
> meant for you. All 4 inches!

    At least I can be glad for that you got it.

>  My feet
> get rather cold walking in this in sneakers and Tasha, the Rescue I'm
> fostering will Not come in unless I go out and play with her first!

    Lol! Lexi knows that trick! She's not like your lovely Tasha, she,
like Bo & Molly cannot get away with it. "BoHoo",say's, Lexi.

> My
> dogs know the "tone" when I really mean come in the house!

    Yeah, amazing how far 'that tone' goes isn't it? <g>

> Tasha's
> philosophy on life is; When in doubt, Play! She's a real character!

    Again, like my pearl girl Lexi. Perhaps they'll play one day
together!

> Merry Christmas! Give Jonah and Lexie a kiss from me!

    Done! Lexi, Lee & I send them back to you.    On this X'mas Eve
Jonah sends a special message of pyr love to his darling mother Molly
many paws, hug's and kisses.

> Merry Christmas!  Now, you four have wild & wooly snow play for us!

    Load's of all that is good to you!    Judith