[PyrNet-L] CHAT: Albert's Christmas celebration!

  Guess what?!!  We already had 3 inches of snow here and we actually had
another 8 inches fall before Christmas!!   When I walked Albert it was up to
his belly!!  He still loved it, though!!  I could have done without it going
in the top of my boots!!  Needed hip waders, I guess!! Or at least thigh-high
ones!!  It was so gorgeous or the ground and trees, though!  Although cars
were getting stuck all over our road!!
  It's warmed up now and is melting like crazy now!  About 2 inches left is
all now. Son left for Southern California this morning!  The Marines extended
his leave for a few days so he could stay here another day and leave today and
take it easy on way back. It did make our Christmas extra special with it
being a White Christmas, especially with our son from Southern California
here!!  Whole family all together!!  Bliss!!
    And we all got a good laugh at Albert's presents to everyone!
(Replacements of the things he destroyed in last month: tow cable, gloves,
socks, etc.!!)  Albert opened his own presents and he was good at spitting out
ALL the wrapping paper! He had fun with new toys (Buster Ball that dispenses
treats and you can adjust how easily treats come out, balls, frisbee,
goodies),  except for one: a green ring that has rubbery fairly soft prickles
sticking out all over. He's scared of it!!  It is supposed to clean their
teeth as well as be fun to play with.  He was also scared of a hedgehog toy
when young!!  Maybe they remind him of the cat Chester's claws!!  (The Buster
Ball that dispenses treats is for only when he is supervised, though, to make
sure he doesn't get one part out of it.) The frisbee we found another way to
play with, too:  we hide a treat under it and he scoots frisbee all over floor
until he can get under it and get the treat.
   Of course he also loved the beanie baby triceratops and beanie penquin my
son got!  And the beanie moose I got. And the cloth and yarn ornaments that
look like animals on the Christmas tree. (We put tree up on a table this year
to put more ornaments out of his reach. And also to prevent a recurrance of
last year when he got all tangled up in lights on tree and tipped it over.
Have tree tied to ceiling and wall, too. ) And he loved the Christmas
stockings!  And the teddy bear that is all tangled up in strings of Christmas
lights that I got to make fun of my hubby one year!!  (It also makes fun of
Albert too, I guess, huh?!)  Andhe loved the stuffed snowpeople decorations
(snowmen family!).  He managed to steal just one cookie and it was a fairly
plain sugar cookie. Not a chocolate one Thank God he didn't get the Chocolate
Rum Balls!!!  I don't even want to think about what havoc an "under the
influence Pyr pup" could do!! Scarey thought!! (Actually liquor cooks out!)

We had a very nice holiday!!

 :)  &  :)```   (me grinning & Albert grinning & drooling!)

 Janice Vocke
 MagEBroD@aol.com
 Shelton, WA.