Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT, Rescue: Vicious dog

OKAY- I think that this is getting ridiculous. I was not here to read the
original post, but this is getting very old. If you all want to be vindictive,
or want to whine about he-said, she-said, I-said or whatever-do it in your
private mailboxes. I have my personal opinions on dog bites, euthanasia etc. I
work for a vet, I see ALOT. Please- let this issue go. It is quite stale and
we are only travelling in large circles.

much love to everyone-
Melissa, MAddie, Samson and Tanner