Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Paddy needs help - not short

    Dear Stephanie,
    I only wish that I could help you with Paddy's problem. I have heard
so many wonderful thing's about Paddy that I feel like I know the Paddy!
<g>.
    I have no experienced advice or particular medical knowledge of
Paddy's turmoil.
    I do have an awful lot of pyr love and pyr prayer's to send your way
though! It was very good to learn that the bones are in very good shape.
That must've been a relief to you all. It was to me! <g>
    Please let us know about any updates on your pyr baby's condition.
    Jonah say's " to tell Paddy to get well soon and sends a roaring
woof hello."
    Lexington, as she is lying down, puts her cheek lowered on her paw's
and told me to say " Hey Pad! I'm sad your not well, as soon as you can
play, have PyrMom to do tell."
    We all look forward to that day!
    My best,
    Judith