[PyrNet-L] Re: Paddy needs help - not short

I hope that someone on the list will be able to help with this problem.
Recently Paddy had a cyst removed from his right eyelid.  While this in and of
itself is not threatening to his survival (at least I hope), I am more
concerned about a second matter for which I had him evaluated.

Several weeks ago I noticed Paddy dragging his right rear leg.  After the vet
removed the cyst from the eyelid, she manipulated the leg and hips and took
many radiographs of the hips and knees.  The radiographs are absolutely
"pyrfect" as far as orthopedics are concerned.

We are guessing the problem may be a pinched nerve or some other neurologic
issue.  Have any of you experienced a Pyr "dragging" a leg or know what the
symptoms of a pinched nerve are like?

Hoping to hear from lots of you with your comments.

Stephanie, Paddy and all the Tibbies
pyrmom@aol.com