Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Paddy needs help - not short

There are many homeopathic and or noninvasive technics to use to help.
Hope it's not a major problem. Paddy is very special. I've known him
since he was 3 months old. May or may not have a photo around of him at
3 months. I'll check for you and mail it to you if I find one.

>From: PyrMom@aol.com
>Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 20:21:17 EST
>To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
>Subject: [PyrNet-L] Re: Paddy needs help - not short
>
>I hope that someone on the list will be able to help with this problem.
>Recently Paddy had a cyst removed from his right eyelid.  While this in
and of
>itself is not threatening to his survival (at least I hope), I am more
>concerned about a second matter for which I had him evaluated.
>
>Several weeks ago I noticed Paddy dragging his right rear leg.  After
the vet
>removed the cyst from the eyelid, she manipulated the leg and hips and
took
>many radiographs of the hips and knees.  The radiographs are absolutely
>"pyrfect" as far as orthopedics are concerned.
>
>We are guessing the problem may be a pinched nerve or some other
neurologic
>issue.  Have any of you experienced a Pyr "dragging" a leg or know what
the
>symptoms of a pinched nerve are like?
>
>Hoping to hear from lots of you with your comments.
>
>Stephanie, Paddy and all the Tibbies
>pyrmom@aol.com

>	unsubscribe pyrnet-l

Barb Bowes, NJ and
Bo, Molly, Chelsea and Flopsy the Pyr Shep

The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.