Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyrnet.org has moved

Nonononononono!

I am not leaving pyrnet, nor am I turining it over to anyone.  I just moved
the machine that pyrnet uses from one location to another.  8^)

I have accepted a new position with Sendmail, Inc (a developer of email
server software), and as such, will be leaving Erols on Thursday.
Since I will no longer be employed by Erols, I am losing the ability to
have a server co-located here.  I found a new co-location facility at
CAIS (www.cais.com), and have moved gamerz.net there (gamerz.net is my
domain, and the machine on which pyrnet.org is hosted).

This move is not free, but I will now be able to offer web/mail/mailing
list/ domain hosting as a service, and if I can get 20 or so users,
my costs will be covered.

So stay tuned for those offerings as I solidify my position.

Richard