Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat: Don't leave!

>My only comment on this is that the list owner should be informed of
>this person, if not already, via private email to make sure they are
>removed permanently.
>
>I can be bullheaded and opinionated but the above pushes beyond normal
>and disgusts me.
>

>Lisa

.I totally agree, furthermore, the private e-mails should be posted so that we
can all see what type of people they are.  And if these e-mails are
threatening, then they should also be forwarded to their servers in which
they came from, the servers will deal with their clients abruptly, usually
with a warning first and then denial of services if needed.  This keeps
the harmony

Tim Parks