[PyrNet-L] Chat: Don't leave!

I will miss all of your posts and the wonderful stories about Albert!
JOY thinks he should now be on alert guarding the computer and not let those
emails in!
Seriously, I have sent you a private email with more info, but I went
through a similar situation and received numerous private emails from one
person that wanted to poision my dogs to steal them and or let them out of
the yard.
I had to get an attorney involved and one thing I learned-unless it says
copyright on a web page, poem-design-items for sale-or story a simple email
is not copyrighted. With the list owners permission you can post anything.
I posted 2 emails publically to a list because people on the list were
believing this idiot. They unsubscribed when their own words were thrown
back at them. But the harassment continues to this day. My dogs cannot ever
go in thier own back yard withought a family member present and someone is
at my home 24hrs a day. It was and is that bad. There are a lot of nuts out
there.
JOY and I hope you are safe and that your dogs are safe. We also hope you do
not leave the list. If you choose to do so, please keep our email address.
We would love to keep in touch and hear about Albert. I still think these
two together would be a party to see!

Evelyn & JOY - Texas
Life is short-Give the dog a BONE!!!
http://www.vvm.com/~petmydog/