[PyrNet-L] Response from United Airlines

Here's a response from United Airlines to an email that was sent recognizing
the captain's action on the flight last week when the heat failed in the cargo
compartment....I posted the story last week:

<< Thank you for your e-mail.   We take pride in doing what's right for
 our customers, and all of us at United are fully committed to providing
 safe transportation to animals entrusted in our care.  We are receiving
 an overwhelming response with regard to our Pilot's handling of the
 situation onboard flight 1783.  Please know that we are forwarding
 copies of all messages so that the Captain will receive recognition for
 his superior service and the heartfelt appreciation from dog owners
 throughout the world. >>