Re: [PyrNet-L] Flock Guardian Pyr Problem

<< Cindy, there is no excuse for rude comments
 and behavior.  We all have the right to our
 own opinions and the freedom of speech to
 voice them without threaotening results.
 There is just no excuse.

 Tim Parks >>

I'd have to agree with you here Tim, people get passionate about their (and
others)
animals, but threats of any kind are completely unacceptable. I was put on
someone's 'kill' list for my views on cockfighting (I wont mention who, 'cause
the
issue has finally subsided) and took great offense at it. I will never respond
or post
to that person again.....just too nasty!!!!       Ted