Re: [PyrNet-L] Flock Guardian Pyr Problem

In a message dated 12/28/98 1:49:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
magicm@ameritech.net writes:

<< I trust my dogs judgment.  >>

As should we all for those normal dogs.  Unfortunately there are a few dogs
who do not have the age old classical Pyr traits.  In my mind these dogs are
the canine equivalent of a mentally deranged person.  Strong words, but the
breed is so ancient and its instincts so ingrained that to deviate from them
is very serious.  I hope we can deal with them responsively and not let these
few dogs have any further influence on the breed or those it is destined to
protect.  Sometimes hard choices that, in spite of what others accuse us, are
necessary.  Lets try to not let our misguided good intentions cause further
harm to the breed and those around it.

Joe