Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat: Don't leave!/Pyr Graphics

<< Do your members on the music group get into such heated debates as this
one?
 <grin>

 Tim Parks >>

Actually, No. they are all a fairly "cool" and laid back kinda crowd. ;) (not
that people on this one are not "cool") Have I dug myself a hole here? :) But
so far I have not had any scorching on my list. Maybe they are just not as
passionate as some.

Hey- Is there any Pyr screen savers/graphics etc. out there? I have searched
and searched to no avail. I would really love to have some. Want to create a
page for my furrballs.

Melissa, Maddie, Samson and Tanner