[PyrNet-L] Clondike Update

Dear David, Nancy and Clondike,

    I have witnessed people going into permanent remission with fatal
diseases. With one person the cancer was entirely removed from their
body. It happened against all odds and definitely contrary to medical
opinion. I have seen it with friend and have seen it happen to a family
member. The two pertinent thing's that were alike in both cases was that

they both had an incredibly strong belief in a power outside themselves,

and people that knew them prayed like crazy!  <BG>    Lee & I will
continue to pray like crazy for Clondike!
    Our best,
    Judith, Lee, Jonah & Lexi
    PS. Lexi said to tell Clondike, " I know like me that you are a
'great pyrenees thief', but, for now please leave the cat food to the
cat's and the bird juice to the people!"
    Jonah say's to her, " Woof, woof, woof, woof, bow wow, grrrr, woof,
grrr, woof ".( In our language this means, eat those brussel sprouts,
they help to fight disease!)