Re: [PyrNet-L] Beating a dead horse (Was: CHAT, Rescue: Vicious dog)

I have been hearing this story hash and rehashed with no conclusions except
to make some very nice people take opposites sides when the solution to
this question was very simple.  Ask the man that owned the dog.  Which is
exactly what I did.  Please read the question and answer below then if you
all want to continue the head bashing then go to it.
Beverly Coate
C&C Farms  Stigler Oklahoma   USA
Visit our website at http://www.c-c-farms.com/
bcoate@cwis.net
ICQ #20747702

Dear Beverly,
        Thank you for your inquiry. I was resting yesterday and so didn't
answer until now.
The bitten person either fell on top of the dog or reached out towards his
face, in either supposed case, startling him. Since I had left the room
with
him lying asleep by the foot of the bed-couch (it was a den upstairs), I am
unsure which. But also since the person perjured herself in the proceedings
must do the best to surmise which of these two most probable actions did
elicit his response. Again thanks and please feel free to correspond.

Yours truly,

Joseph