Re: [PyrNet-L] Paddy needs help

Thank you all so much for the kind words of support for Paddy.  He is doing
well recovering from the cyst removal from the eyelid and at least for the
moment is not dragging his leg.  We will keep our paws crossed.  I have
printed out your suggestions and am sending copies to my vet.

My vet, Karen Miller, has suggested that I pursue the acupuncture and massage
therapy routes as well as the more traditional neurology therapy.  Will keep
you posted on his progress.

Wishing you all a Happy New Year!

Stephanie and Paddy
pyrmom@aol.com