Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat: Service Men help!

Evelyn:

The correct URL for this page is
http://www.homestead.com/lobosaviation/LOBOS.html

You don't go to the page if there is a dot between lobosaviation and LOBOS.
 I have been there
and logged into the chat room.  Nobody home.  However, I will send an email
to Mike Wilson and
see if anyone wants to correspond with an Old Air Force Intel Type.  I
spent a lot of years
overseas without family and know what they are going through.

Gus the wonder dog (I usually wonder what he is up to) and 8 month old pyr
and I will be glad
to regail the guys and girls with tales of frosty Colorado.

Thanks for the info.

Terry Tanner
Conifer, CO.