Re: [PyrNet-L] Non-pyr: pit fightnig

>I have a friend who raises Pits. She has about 20 dogs, some have been
rescued
>off fight yards.
>Melissa

Now how does she manage all those dogs, let alone feed them?
To tell you the truth, I have never known a pit bull and never
knew anyone who has.  However, as far as a "bad rap", how
does one explain that they are at the top of the list for aggressive
attacks to humans?  Not that this really matters to this Pyr list,
I'm more concerned about the breeders of Pyrs who state that
they are breeding more aggressive Pyrs.  When this is the only
trait mentioned in their breeding, it cause me to be alarmed at
what avenue those breeding practices will result.  And for what
reason do these breeders feel that Pyrs need to be more aggressive,
after 2000 years of breeding?

Tim Parks