[PyrNet-L] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.19981230

Hello fellow Pyr owners!  I am new to this list, and new to the Pyrs.  We just got our first Pyr puppy last night.  I am deeply in love already.  We have named him Samson.  I noticed that name on someone else's signature...oh well.  I guess we weren't as original as we thought!  LOL  He is 8 weeks old.  We have a lot to learn, so I will be anxious to get all I can from this list.  Does anyone know of any Pyr clubs in Missouri?

Kristi

--
Visit http://www.ivillage.com for your FREE iVillage.com email account.
iVillage.com: The Women's Network -- Real Solutions for Busy Women.