Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.19981230

>Hello fellow Pyr owners!  I am new to this list, and new to the Pyrs.  We
just got our first Pyr puppy last night.  I am deeply in love already.  We
have named him Samson.  I noticed that name on someone else's
signature...oh well.  I guess we weren't as original as we thought!  LOL
He is 8 weeks old.  We have a lot to learn, so I will be anxious to get all
I can from this list.  Does anyone know of any Pyr clubs in Missouri?

>Kristi

Welcome Kristi
Yes, there are a lot of "Samson" pyrs...   lol
However, I named mine "Teddy", and that
was probably a whole lot more unoriginal...

(grin)

Tim Parks