Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Paddy update

> I just received the diagnosis on the cyst removed from Paddy's eyelid.  It is
> really a "mibomean gland adenoma" [sp].  Fortunately the entire mass was
> removed and it was a benign tumor.  One hurdle cleared.  Has anyone heard of
> this or had experience with it?

I had some mild experience with one on my first Pyr. I say mild because
of the age it developed and her allergies the vet and I decided to
sample it and as long as it wasn't malignant, leave it alone. Magic's
wasn't large and didn't really bother her. We did put drops in her eye
because of it's position on the edge. I think it bothered us more than
it bothered her. Magic was shown in veterans at the '93 National with it
there.

Lisa
Magic Moment