Re: [PyrNet-L] Non-pyr: pit fightnig

> << But don't you think there is now an aggressive trait in their breeding? >>
>
> You hypothesize that the whole gene pool is infected.  Hope you are wrong!!

I don't believe the whole gene pool is infected. I live in Cleveland,
home of the pit bull murder case. The owner had his dog kill his
girlfriend. This case was difficult to prove but, a detective did beyond
a reasonable doubt. This same detective owns 3 pit bulls and 2 of them
are used for therapy work. Up here pit bulls are bred as pets as well as
fighting animals but, not both at the same time.

Lisa