[PyrNet-L] New soon to be owner

I am due to get a puppy in early March.  I need advice on how to bring this
baby up properly.  I have never had a pyr before or any dog of this size.  I
work at home and want to have the pyr with me at all times and go with me
where ever I go.  I would like to show obedience but I was told this in not
a dog that will do well in the obedience ring.

How tightly do these dogs bond with their owners?  Do they want to spend
their time with you?  Are they easy to train?  How would they respond to
clicker training?

Catie
Piper City IL