[PyrNet-L] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.19981230

>>Hello fellow Pyr owners!  I am new to this list, and new to the Pyrs.  We
>just got our first Pyr puppy last night.  I am deeply in love already.  We
>have named him Samson.  I noticed that name on someone else's
>signature...oh well.  I guess we weren't as original as we thought!  LOL
>He is 8 weeks old.  We have a lot to learn, so I will be anxious to get all
>I can from this list.  Does anyone know of any Pyr clubs in Missouri?
>>
>>Kristi

Kristi, welcome!  My Pyr, Klondike, has only met one other Pyr with his
name.  He does, however, have so many extra names that the poor guy seems
confused sometimes.  He answers to "No!  Don't chew that!,"  "Kloneroo",
"The Klonster", "Lump", and my brother's name for him, "Fluffybutt."
Personally,  I suspect his favorite name is "His Royal Fluffiness."

Good luck with your animated snowdrift, and have fun collecting all the pet
names your human friends will devise!

~Becky and Klondike