[PyrNet-L] Party! Everybody!

Gitano Road is pleased to announce that we will be hosting this years New Year's Eve Cyber-PAW Party!
We have stocked up on Frosty Paws, cookies and the like also some bubbly water for all! JOY is sending the transPYRporter to pick up all that would like to attend. And as we are also blessed to have Fred Peabody esq... (pug) with us this party promises to be a real treat!
NO BODY can party like a pug! JOY would also like to know if Albert can attend? She is desperate to meet this guy!
This years entertainment include:
herding
rat flippin'
mouse chasin'
tail chasin'
twirling the food bowl
bobbing for bones
So everyone let us know if you will be able to attend  and I will be sure to post updates throughout the vening to let all know how your fur-kids are doing! One final note: Please do not send the darlings with the platinum cards. Last year JOY ran up a 2410.00$$ charge and the Scotties all ordered from the Mr. Scott Catalog for young lads & lassies to the tune of 5000.00$$+ they were all on restriction for weeks! So bring food and drink, goats or sheep are also welcome for demo's as we do not have carpet!

                     Evelyn & JOY - Texas
             "GITANO ROAD SANCTUARY"
         http://www.vvm.com/~petmydog/
       "TAILS ON WHEELS PET THERAPY"