Re: [PyrNet-L] Non-pyr: pit fightnig

On 31 Dec 98, at 9:31, Timothy M. Parks wrote:
> One thing to consider in defense
> of the pit bull is to know at what percentage the pit bull makes up the
> total population of dogs  If their population was very large, then it
> would be reasonable that they would have a large percentage of the stats.

If I remember there are several of the terrier breeds that have a
tendency to be classified off in the catagory of being pit bulls.........
I do remember reading just recently that France passed laws to do
away with the pitbull.  All have to be neutered and none imported
into the country.

Janice, janices@jump.net
Admiral & Linsey (newfs), Bianca & Sonny (pyrs)
http://www.jump.net/~janices/
Leander, TX
Visit Old West Newfoundland Club's website at
http://www.jump.net/~janices/ownc/