Re: [PyrNet-L] New soon to be owner

I second Tim's comment!  Last night Polar Bear sucked up better than two
hours of my husbands time.  He was laying down on the floor with her,
rubbing her tummy.  When he would stop she would turn to him
coquettishly, flipping her ears back, as if to say " is that it?", he
would gaze lovingly at her and say to me " she is just so cute, isn't
she?"  I mentioned that he doesn't look at me like that anymore, to which
he replied " well you've been around 25 years, she's still relatively
new!"????!!!!
Good thing I'm not jealous!!!!

On the plus side, with four, there are always plenty to share your
attention, there again sometimes there are more dogs wanting to be loved
than hands available.  And yes, we do fall over them all the time at our
house too.

They will certainly take as much time and attention as you want to give
them, and be all the better for it.  Wonderful creatures that they are!
Cindy
Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas