Re: [PyrNet-L] Agression fear

On 1 Jan 99, at 10:46, Catie Andrews wrote:
> I was just told by a Newfie breeder that she had been told that Pyrenees
> turn aggressive by the time they are three.

Sounds like a newfie breeder who wants to sell a newf <bg>.  And
an uninformed one at that..........can't say it's one that I'd get a
newf from either..........

Given bad genetics, improper training and socialization, and/or the
right owner I'd say factors for aggression but then that's not just
pyrs.....also applies to any breed, even newfs.

Janice, janices@jump.net
Admiral & Linsey (newfs), Bianca & Sonny (pyrs)
http://www.jump.net/~janices/
Leander, TX
Visit Old West Newfoundland Club's website at
http://www.jump.net/~janices/ownc/