Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Bunny-Crunching

>Please, someone, tell me that post was some sort of a pun or joke? You
guys don't really think
>a pyr that crunches a pet rabbit is a good thing, do ya? I noted that
nearly nobody replied to
>that particular post in subsequent days, so I really don't know what to
make of it.

>Thanks
>Michael Bishop

Nobody but the person who posted it can say if it really happen or not,
however, it is very
much not the typical action of a pyr.  However, if it is true, you have to
always expect a
bad apple in the lot.  I have heard lately from certain breeders that they
are breeding for
more aggressive pyrs,  I think this is totally irresponsible.  When you
decide to buy a puppy,
make sure you do your homework and ask the breeder plenty of questions
about their views
on aggression.  And study the temperment of the dam and sire if you can..
Hopefully the
post you read was perhaps an accident of a young pyr.

Tim Parks