Re: [PyrNet-L] New soon to be owner

I agree with Tim's comment also. We used to have one named B.B. and I
used to tell my husband that if she was a real woman I'd have lost
him!!! B.B. went on to the Rainbow Bridge on 2/13/98 at the age of
9&1/2.

>From: clhenke@juno.com
>To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
>Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 19:04:09 -0600
>Subject: Re: [PyrNet-L] New soon to be owner
>
>I second Tim's comment!  Last night Polar Bear sucked up better than
two
>hours of my husbands time.  He was laying down on the floor with her,
>rubbing her tummy.  When he would stop she would turn to him
>coquettishly, flipping her ears back, as if to say " is that it?", he
>would gaze lovingly at her and say to me " she is just so cute, isn't
>she?"  I mentioned that he doesn't look at me like that anymore, to
which
>he replied " well you've been around 25 years, she's still relatively
>new!"????!!!!
>Good thing I'm not jealous!!!!
>
>On the plus side, with four, there are always plenty to share your
>attention, there again sometimes there are more dogs wanting to be
loved
>than hands available.  And yes, we do fall over them all the time at
our
>house too.
>
>They will certainly take as much time and attention as you want to give
>them, and be all the better for it.  Wonderful creatures that they are!
>Cindy
>Cindy Henke
>clhenke@juno.com
>Ennis, Texas
>
>"All knowledge, the totality of all questions and answers, is contained
>in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

>>>spend
>>
>>Well, from experience, I can tell you that they want to spend enough
>>time with you to get into trouble with your wife....  lol
>>
>>Tim Parks

>>	unsubscribe pyrnet-l
>>as the BODY of the message.  The SUBJECT is ignored.

Barb Bowes, NJ and
Bo, Molly, Chelsea and Flopsy the Pyr Shep

The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.