Re: [PyrNet-L] End of Party!

Yeah Joy! We can do a baking day! Mom has a recipe stuck on the 'fridge
for beef jerky that she made for us once that I could get (she always
yells when I eat little Joey's drawings off the 'fridge (I LOVE that
finger paint!), but she's never said anything about that paper!).
I don't have a boyfriend, though :(.  Mom NEVER lets me out! There was
this real FINE looking Pyr on the other side of a fence at the rescue
place when I was there, but then they took us all to get fixed, and I
was rescued. I haven't seen a Pyr since! That's why I like this internet
thing - I get to look at all the Pyr-fect pictures! Mom needs to get her
web site put together, though, 'cause she has great pictures of me!
Maybe if I get my picture out there, I can have an e-mail boyfriend, at
least!

Tiamat