From: Gitano Road <petmydog@vvm.com>
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Date: Saturday, January 02, 1999 10:09 PM
Subject: Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat: Albert!

thanks Maggie! Now we have got to get you a boy-friend. How about Mr. Glacier Foster of Mr. Gandi? Or do you have one already? When I get his picture we can have sandwiches and chips and swap photos!

                     Evelyn & JOY - Texas
             "GITANO ROAD SANCTUARY"
         http://www.vvm.com/~petmydog/
       "TAILS ON WHEELS PET THERAPY"