Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat: Patou's Journal

In a message dated 1/2/99 10:03:50 AM Eastern Standard Time,
innerpuppie@barkavenue.com writes:

<< I sat here reading Patou's Journal with intermittent chills...what a
marvelous
 dog...what wonderful writing!  >>

Much of the credit goes to Adrienne Wilder who so colorfully wrote of his
exploits.  This has been translated  and reproduced in Pyrenean publications
around the world.  So the simple dog, Patou, who only cares only for his
charges is the example of the noble guardian we all love and admire so much.

Joe