Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.19981231-1

<< What is the best way to teach him the boundaries of our property, since we
don't have a fence up yet? (We are planning on that in the spring)  I will
begin walking him along the property line as soon as I get a chance.  I am
just very nervous about letting him loose on his own.  Any suggestions?  Thank
you so much!

 Kristi >>

Oh Kristi, it's not too late too find him a home where he wont be an allergen!
Pyrs like to roam so I wouldn't reccomend letting him loose ever, without a
REALLY secure fence. Why did you guys get a dog if both of the guys are
allergic? Maybe a pet iguana would be better for you'all      Ted