[PyrNet-L] allergies

About getting Samson with the allergies....we knew that my husband had problems in the past, but he hasn't had them in years, so we didn't think it would be a problem.  And we didn't know that my youngest son was allergic at all.  We are managing it, though.  We aren't having problems as badly as we did at first.  We'd rather live like this than live without him!

Kristi

--
Visit http://www.ivillage.com for your FREE iVillage.com email account.
iVillage.com: The Women's Network -- Real Solutions for Busy Women.